Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekly Menu

Okay Simply Susan, you have inspired me - I'm going to attempt planning my menus a week at a time. Although my typical follow-through behavior, this will probably only last one week.

I’m going to try to post more often – wait a minute, that’s not an appropriate goal. I write goals all the time for my Special ed kids so let me try this again. Currently I’m not writing any posts so let’s rewrite that goal to – The student will write three posts every week with one of the posts including her weekly menu with an 80% accuracy. LOL

    Monday

    • Breakfast - cereal
    • Lunch - Bobby will be making English Muffin Pizzas (I'll be cleaning up all afternoon but it's worth every minute!)
    • Dinner - Coconut Chicken Fingers  adobe reader icon

        Tuesday

        • Breakfast - Cream of wheat
        • Lunch - Ravioli ("square spaghetti" as Bobby calls it)
        • Dinner - All In One Spaghetti  adobe reader icon

            Wednesday

            • Breakfast - Waffles
            • Lunch - Bobby's pizza
            • Dinner - 7-Up Chicken  adobe reader icon

                Friday

                • Breakfast - waffles
                • Lunch - ABC spaghetti
                • Dinner - Famous Pork Chops - my own recipe with cracker crumbs & eggs adobe reader icon

                    Saturday

                    • Breakfast - French toast
                    • Lunch - Grilled cheese
                    • Dinner - We'll eat at the Saint Jo Rodeo

                        Sunday

                        • Breakfast - cream of wheat
                        • Lunch -  grilled cheese
                        • Dinner - eat out
                         

                        BTW- Check out where I'm going in a month - Women of Faith Conference in Dallas! My friends have gone for the last couple of years and I signed up yesterday to join them this year! I can't wait!!!

                         

                        We, meaning Michael & I, installed a new A/C window unit Friday which has helped control some of the heat in our living room. Our Brittany Spaniel, Sara, really likes it because it's nice a low where she can lay in front of it and cool off! I'll try to get a picture of her posted.

                        1 comment:

                        1. Stopped by to visit you new blog :-)

                          I enjoyed looking at your menu for the week. Sounds yummy! So to give you some thing to write about for you next post (hehehe), how about sharing the Coconut Chicken Finger recipe and the All-In-One Spaghetti recipe!

                          Have fun at the Women of Faith Conferrence! Sound like it would be fun to go to.

                          Hope Bobby has a blast making his pizzas!

                          Hugs!
                          Susan

                          ReplyDelete