Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bad blogger!!!

Oops! Didn't meet that goal! I've been very unmotivated and busy doing NOTHING!!! well actually, I was doing stuff. I just couldn't make myself blog about any of it.

Last week, I was sick a couple of days - may have been overheated? It is way too hot here!

We did our weekly trip to Wal-Mart Friday. We also made a stop at Home Depot to pick up some stuff to work on my flower beds.

Friday night Bobby & I went to the Saint Jo Rodeo. Man was it HOT!!

Michael had to work Saturday so Bobby and I hung around the house. We went to the rodeo parade Saturday afternoon and about melted on the sidewalk! We had tickets for Saturday's rodeo but just couldn't make ourselves sit out in that heat for 3 hours even though it was after dark.

Sunday morning Bobby and I got to go to Kaili's church to see her sing "Open the Eyes of My Heart, Lord." It was really cute and a great performance for a 5 year old. Bobby actually went to the nursery after the children's sermon. He never wants to be in there! Usually he stays with me. It was so nice to listen to the entire sermon without interruption. Don't get me wrong - I love having him with me - it was just different.

No comments:

Post a Comment