Sunday, February 19, 2012

He is my love

This is the poem I wrote for Michael. I'm not a writer but these words simply poured out of me two days after Michael died while on Facebook. I just wanted to write a simple tribute telling about the man I love and this is what it became. I even read this at his funeral.

He is my love.
He is the man that made me laugh.
He is the man that made me cry.
He is the man that made me mad.
He is the man that loved me.
He is the man that fathered my son.
He is the man that watched Grey's Anatomy with me.
He is the man that loved my family.
He is the man that became Mr. Mom.
He is the man that listened to my crazy ramblings.
He is the man that bought me dogs.
He is the man who holds my heart.
He is the man.


Watching 3D movies on YouTube. Classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment