· It’s about overcoming the daily trials of being a widowed mother of a seven year old.
· It’s about learning to take care of problems that were taken care of by Michael.
· It’s about getting the basics of daily household tasks taken care of.
· It’s about being the only provider for your household.
· It’s about making decisions on your own without having any one to bounce them off.
· It’s about cheering on other widows who might need a little comfort in their lives knowing that they aren’t alone.
· And, yes, it is about projects but sometimes those projects are just taking care of our basic needs and not a large “project.”
So, I’m reaching out to you, the reader, for ideas of what is going on here. What would you call this blog? How would you describe it?
Questions, comments, concerns are always welcome!
Maybe you know someone who is going through something similar. I would love to connect with them! It’s so important for women to communicate with other women but especially with women who are in circumstances that are similar. It’s nice to know you aren’t alone in this strange turn that your life has taken. Whether your husband died suddenly, like mine, or he was ill for many years, we are all struggling with the difficulty of relearning how to function in everyday life. Please share this blog with everyone! You never know – they might have a friend or family member who has lost their spouse and needs a connection like this.